Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Friday, January 2, 2009

The Eleventh Doctor to be Revealed

BBC One has announced that the Eleventh Doctor will be revealed tomorrow in a special Doctor Who Confidential. The show will be broadcast at 5:35PM GMT, which is 12:35PM ET.

I assume there will be something about David in this show, along with the previous 9 Doctors. I'm hoping there will be an interview with David. I'd like to see his comments about the actor to follow him.

I remember when David replaced Christopher Eccleston and I didn't like him leaving. This time it's even worse. David is THE BEST Doctor of them all. David's Doctor is going to be a tough act to follow.

OK now I'm depressed. :-(

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro