Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Thursday, January 1, 2009

David to Narrate Two-Part Documentary

David will be narrating a two-part documentary titled Swarms: Nature's Incredible Invasions. It reveals the world of animal swarms with real life footage of killer bees at a football match, mice raiding South Australian farms, trillions of flies blanketing villages, etc. Part one of the program is to be broadcast on BBC One on January 4. There is no mention of when part 2 will air, but I'm assuming it will be on January 11.

Normally, I wouldn't even think about watching something about swarms, but I'll put up with swarms of anything to hear David's voice. I'll just have to close my eyes while I listen.

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro