Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Friday, December 26, 2008

Doctor Who: The Next Doctor (12-25-08)

I've been looking for The Next Doctor on YouTube since yesterday. It seems they have been taking down any uploads of this episode as soon as they can. So I gave up on finding anything there. I finally found a decent upload at Blip TV. I must give thanks to GallifreyTV for posting this.

If you are into torrents, Mad Martha's is here. Mad Martha uploads fantastic torrent files. If you download it, please keep seeding for as long as you can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Copy and paste this:

http://www.zshare.net/video/5327078359df1ba3

It is still up. I watched it yesterday.

Sharon Brown said...

Never heard of zshare. Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Also if you're still looking for links, you can always nudge people over to sidereel.com. If they type in Doctor Who (2005) and scroll down to 'Popular Searches' and click on it, there is a list of links DiVx or flash player that they can choose from. I'm still on a mission to find the DWC... wish me luck!
-Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh, I found a link on youtube to DWC, they'll probably rip it down in no time but if you haven't got the chance to see it here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enlH_vaRp0k
Also, above I forgot to mention that you click on 'Christmas Special' under popular searches to watch the latest episode.
-Katie

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro