Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Totally Tennant is Being Updated A Bit

I'm in the process of changing a few things on my blog. I've decided to change some fonts and do away with all capitals in the post names.....since it looks like I'm shouting. I've done away with the green background since it can appear a lot darker on some computers. With the new white background, I've decided to change all the green text to blue since the UK flag is red, white and blue.....yes, there is a method to my madness. I've also changed the ad colors to blend in with the new color scheme.

Something new to my blog is a calendar at the bottom of the page listing all of David's appearances on TV, radio and stage...I can't guarantee I'll find everything he'll be on, but I'll try. The new calendar means I won't be writing a post every time an episode of Doctor Who is due to be broadcast. It will be posted on the calendar. If the calendar doesn't work out, I'll go back to my old way of posting.

I'm toying around with changing the picture at the top......even though I love that picture.......but I haven't figured out what I want to put up there yet.

It's the beginning of a new month and it just seemed like a good time to do the changes.....gee I sound like David saying the timing is right to leave 'Doctor Who'. OK now I'm bummed out again.

Anyway, I hope you like the fresher look.

2 comments:

Acolyte Mia said...

Like the calendar and other changes...thanks!

Anonymous said...

You have a fantastic blog, Sharon!....love the changes you are making.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro