Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Thursday, October 16, 2008

DOCTOR WHO ON SCI-FI (10-17-08)

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. This past week has been so unbelievably busy, I haven't had a bit of time to do anything on my computer. But, you're not here to read about me.

The Sci-Fi 5AM ET Doctor Who episode is The Fires of Pompeii. This is the episode where Catherine Tate really convinced me that she is a great actress. The scene near the end where Donna and the Doctor are back in the TARDIS and Donna is pleading with him to save just one family was played wonderfully by Catherine Tate. That was the first of many scenes throughout series 4 that made me want Donna to stay with the Doctor forever.....just like Donna wanted to do.

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro