Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DAVID'S MISSING DOCTOR WHO

David Tennant has said that he has missed being on the 'Doctor Who' set while taking a break to do theatre.

The actor told Doctor Who magazine, "I'm excited to be doing 'Hamlet', but I have got very at home in Cardiff."

"I love that crew. I love that set-up. I love the show, so I'm missing that. I miss Russell's writing."

Tennant is due to return to the 'Doctor Who' set next year to film four special episodes of the show.

The actor said: "It's nice to know that I'm coming back."

"Shakespeare's all right, but he's lacking in spaceships."
I'm glad he's been missing Doctor Who. Hopefully, he's been missing it so much that he'll be more likely to stay for series 5 in 2010.

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro