Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Thursday, July 3, 2008

DOCTOR WHO - NEW SHOES (10th DOCTOR TRIBUTE) VIDEO


I love the song New Shoes by Paolo Nutini and really like this video done by DoctorWhoDave. Here's what Dave wrote about his video:
Tribute to the 10th Doctor
The best Doctor ever
Funny, wacky, crazy
What a Doctor

So this started off as a tribute to series three because of The Doctor's new blue suit and shoes but then I needed to use The Christmas Invasion for the wardrobe and from then on, I had to use more and more of series two so now it is a 10th Doctor Tribute

Hope you enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sharon. I agree...great song and great vid.

DoctorWhoDave said...

YAY
My video :)
That's right, I'm DoctorWhoDave :D

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro