Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

THE BIG QUESTIONS #13 - WORKING TOGETHER


The final question asks what the high points of David and Catherine's working together were and if there is a moment they would rather not have done.

I think David and Catherine have been absolutely brilliant together. From all outward appearances, it seems like they have had a wonderful time working together. Great chemistry between them.

Donna has taken Rose's spot as my favorite companion. In my opinion, Catherine should get a BAFTA for her role as Donna.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I could barely hear them over that loud MUSIC! But thanks for posting... always nice to see those two together. Donna is my favorite companion as well.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro