Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Sunday, April 13, 2008

DOCTOR WHO: THE FIRES OF POMPEI

Sorry for being so late posting this, but I've been a bit under the weather today.

Episode 2 of Series 4 starts here. There are six parts in all. Don't forget to use vixy.net if you want to download this.

I'm hoping it takes awhile till Grace gets caught for posting the Doctor Who episodes. Of course, she could always start another account and continue posting.

I know it's against copyright laws, but I still want to see Doctor Who online. Even though we get these in the US, we get a cut version of what is shown in the UK. And, I still plan on watching them on SciFi and buying the Series 4 DVD set.

Enjoy The Fires of Pompeii!

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro