Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Saturday, March 8, 2008

DOCTOR WHO SERIES 4 CINEMA TRAILER

video

Here's a new preview of Doctor Who Series 4. This trailer is only being shown in theaters according to some YouTubers in the UK. The quality isn't very good (especially the sound) since it's a video of what's being shown on the movie screen. I looked at a number of the YouTube uploads and used the best one I could find.

I'm so excited about Series 4! I know I'll end up watching any of the episodes I can find online. I won't be able to wait for them to be shown on SciFi. Anyhow, I'd rather see the whole episode online than see a cut down version on American TV.

Much thanks to all those UK YouTubers who managed to video and upload this. It gives the rest of the world a chance to see everything without waiting so long. :-D

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro