Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

DAVID'S INTERVIEW ABOUT 'HUMAN NATURE'

After having just watched 'Human Nature' this past weekend on BBC America, I found an interview David had done in the June, 2007 Doctor Who Magazine about filming this episode. Click here to read it.

I never knew David had been sick when filming this episode. He's such a good actor I couldn't tell he wasn't feeling well.

'Human Nature/The Family of Blood' is one of my favorite stories in Series 3. I feel so sorry for Martha's "not being on the list" with the Doctor. I love the video he made for Martha and how he can't remember whether he's at number three or number four. I'm amazed at how different John Smith is from the Doctor. David's superb acting makes it seem like John Smith and the Doctor truly are two different men. In my opinion, 'Human Nature/The Family of Blood' is one of the best stories of 'Doctor Who'.

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro