Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

WHAT BILLIE PIPER HAS TO SAY ABOUT DAVID


Billie’s forgotten star

Jan 6 2008 by Andrew Dagnell, Wales On Sunday

DALEK-TABLE Billie Piper has said she’s nervous about reprising her role as Rose Tyler in the next series of Doctor Who – because she’s forgotten how to play the character!

The actress, who wed Gosford Park actor Laurence Fox last week, said: “I am a bit worried about getting back into the groove.

“I was shocked and saddened the other day when I tried playing Rose Tyler – to myself, in my bathroom – and I couldn’t do it.

“I tried and tried and it had gone – hopefully not for good.”

The BBC announced that the 25-year-old actress would return to the hit series in November last year.

She’ll feature in three episodes, one of which will reportedly involve teaming up alongside Doctor Who regulars Catherine Tate and Freema Agyeman – but not David Tennant.

And she said that she was a bit disappointed to miss out on a chance to work with pop superstar Kylie, who guest-starred in the Christmas Day special.

Billie laughed: “I want to reclaim David Tennant as my own, after he’s been working with Kylie.

“I’m gutted I missed her. I speak to David and he brags about how he has her number in his phone. I want to be Kylie’s friend!”

But she added that she and David, 36, are still firm friends.

She said: “I see him quite a lot, we are really good mates. I like everything about him, which makes it really easy to be in his company.

“He’s a sweet, sweet guy. I call him to ask him all my acting questions and he always supports what I do.”

Billie has some nice things to say about David. He really does seem like he's a very nice guy.

This article is at http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/.

0 comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro