Custom Search

LOVE'S LABOUR'S LOST

Monday, December 3, 2007

TAKE A LOOK AT DAVID'S FAMILY TREE ON "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE"



This is a very interesting show. You learn about David's ancestors and you learn a little Scottish and Irish history. While watching this I found it particularly touching when he commented about Catherine McNiven walking around the hilly land on Mull with wee ones pulling at her skirts while there's another one in her belly. He really seems to be a sensitive man. It just makes me all that much more fond of him. I'm not fond of the beard, though. He looks much better clean shaven. He had the beard for his excellent performance in "Recovery".

1 Comment:

Helen said...

Well, better late than never to make a comment on here! : )

I LOVED WDYTYA with David.

And yes, I loved that he cared that much about his ancestor, too. That bit you mention made me wibble a bit. I love his sensitivity.

I love, also, that you can see his Mum, Helen in the film, who of course isn't around any more. I watched it a while back and cried when she came on.

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro